2011年1月6日星期四

我竟然做了你對我做的事情

I just wanna not be the One , we had been

You still remember I called your phone and chat with you ?

hehe I remember that nigth

you said you love you




Waw

Joking lar


let you know what i type i will die hahahah










I peek you , opsss

I saw that what u're talking



I left my tears down



Yeah , I cried for a moment







Now i am chatting with you

But i know that you really love me right ?

haha


well , although it is our past of memories


i will treasure it as a treasure XD




As long as well , i know you always go pub for drunk night

I knew that you wanna forget me at the moment


I saw (易偉異?) saying u had spitted yesterday





Take caring of your body , okay ?



Just promise me





Just now you asked me for the passwords




I really felt disdain about you



Haizz , you disappear already some months




I thought i can forget and leave you down





But i could not TT


You still have the seat in my heart




WHY
























I leave my pen , typing next time =)

没有评论:

发表评论